pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

ThankYou

Life had been on the bottom of a roller coaster for some while now.

With loads of different craps came up every single day, pushing me to my limits. I was always edgy and hot tempered. You couldn't imagine how it feels to be the one who have to listen to me rant on and on about my shits, to hear me whine on and off about my hopeless unchangeable fate, to be ready to give out positive speeches to me, to patiently be my punching bag, to be able to be prepared for I could lost my temper in a split seconds. I admit I change into this horrible despicable monster whenever I'm on the verge of giving up. And if I were given any chances to face someone like me, I would rather not.

But thank God for these people. These are the ones who surround me with so much happy positive vibes just so I could hang on. These are the ones who standby my side just to catch me whenever I 'm about to breakdown. And when I fall, they are the ones who always pick me up. ALWAYS.

Despite having a broken family, God gave me them. These people are the ones I will always always thank God for their existence in this world, and specifically in my life. I could never imagine my life without them.
ThankYou Allah.

And to my friends and my love, thankyou. Without you guys, I'd be dead for a long time.


So much love.

No comments: