pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

AzanDaniyal turns 2months!

Alhamdulillah. Daniyal turns 2months today!
Our first time going out as a family was all exciting but awkward.
It was just a grocery shopping. But I was so relieved to finally go out after the confinement period is over!
But I got tired so easily this time. I used to be able to shop for a whole day. But this time I could only stand for a couple hours and then I started feeling dizzy and exhausted. Must have not fully recovered from all those childbirth.
At 2months old, he is already super naughty on bed. He rolls aggressively when he sleeps. There's been a few times I co-sleep with him and when I woke up in the middle of the night, he was no longer beside me. Sometimes I found him up somewhere above my head, sometimes near my legs.
He currently loves co-sleeping with Aa. And is very talkative. He respond when people talk to him. Still making that 'ooo ooo' sound.
And Daniyal's on his first roadtrip yesterday! We are all now at Bintulu for Aa's second brother's wedding.
During the 2 hours road trip, he behaved well. Been sleeping the entire time. Alhamdulillah.
So I guess there won't be any problem to go for more trips eh? Hehe.



No comments: