pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

Short getaway

So me and the husband had our very first getaway as a husband & wife 2 days after the wedding. Or maybe I can say it was a honeymoon eh hehe
It was at Bintulu. 2 hours car ride from where we're from. 
Actually the day after our wedding, Aa's holidays had been cut short. Since I still had my 2weeks holiday so he decided to bring me along to Bintulu for a short getaway. It was 4days3nights. I consider it a honeymoon because we get to be alone, out of town. Plus I usually just passed Bintulu, never actually stayed there for a night. So this is a first. 
We went on Sunday and head straight to the pet fair at one of the park there. 












looks pretty much like a honeymoon picture aite hehe


2nd day was fun as well. Right after he's done with his work. He took me to the zoo.I've been wanting to go to the zoo there for a long time. It was an old zoo, but huge. There are still some animals left.









And after the zoo trip, he took me to Tanjung Batu Bintulu for some cendol and bbq chicken.
Went straight home after that because I wasn't feeling quite well. And so we spend the next couple days indoor because I wasn't feeling well. Must be the bad sea wind I caught when we were at the beach. I was sick even until we came back. Awful.

Till next time.

No comments: